Our mission is to alleviate poverty and create lasting change in vulnerable communities.
Our vision is a society with equal opportunities for all.
- To promote community education through training and awareness programs on the following issues: gender equality, child marriage prevention, WASH, HIV/AIDS, youth development, governance and democracy.
- To partner with local, international and governmental organizations and link communities with the expertise and resources required to tackle poverty.
- To improve food security among vulnerable communities through viable agricultural practices, improved storage and management techniques and increase income levels of marginalized groups by establishing agri-business schemes.
- To empower communities in climate change adaptation strategies with special emphasis on community forestation and risk disaster preparedness.
- To promote access to and improve quality and ensure adequate resources to early childhood, primary, secondary and adult education.
- Community Participation: Communities must be the drivers of the process and participate in all parts of the programs – we believe in giving a hand up not a hand out.
- Transparency and Accountability: We commit to being transparent and accountable in the management of our organization.
- Equality and Respect: Equality and respect is vital – we are inclusive to all and not discriminate on race, sex or religion.
- Collaboration: Partnering with and learning from other organizations is a crucial component to success.